sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2011

Mexicans should rally around ANONYMOUS video 5-demands #OpCarreterasSeguras #Saferoads

John Reed
reportingfrommexico.blogspot.com


REPORTING FROM MEXICO:  Two nights ago I was shocked, amazed and panicky when I received a direct message from ANONYMOUS, as one of the selected ones to watch the video on their five demands against the Mexican government and bus companies in Mexico.  Once I saw the video any and every apprehension vanished.


I have been living in Mexico for close to a decade. I remember in 2006 when the Zetas moved into our part of the country, they are like locust - they consume everything in their path. Then slowly but surely, I began to see the breakdown of some governmental institutions around us, such as the safety of travel, the safety of owning a business, the safety to simply prosper without fear of being kidnapped.


The demands that ANONYMOUS SpyPeople Crew makes such as having GPS on every bus with real time feed in case the bus makes an unscheduled stop or has been kidnapped is basic security. We have these things in most yellow school bus back in the United States. The idea of having a bus marshal just like the airlines, great! The demand that, when possible, the buses should travel on toll roads because of greater security, why has the government not already ordered this?


The last demands is the eye catching one, they are requesting that the GENEVA CONVENTION be applied. I sort of got caught off guard by that one but then I researched it. When in a state of war, like Mexico currently is living, atrocities and crimes are committed against the population - WAR CRIMES!


WOW!


"Anonymous" demonstrates that they are evolving from a "hacker" community to an organization that can actually create productive debate.


They state that their video of demands will be available to the public on Sunday December 4, 2011 - I simply do not see how the Mexican people cannot but rally around these basic demands.


I have been observing the twitter feed and I can tell that "Anonymous" is winning the public and media war with their message. I hope other Anonymous cells learn from SpyPeople Crew because so far, I like what I see.


Not let us wait and see what they do on December 10, 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario