domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

While I was back home for Thanksgiving, over 50 drug related killings in Mexico

Thanksgiving Killings in Mexico

John Reed
reportingfrommexico.blogspot.com

REPORTING FROM MEXICO: I rarely have the opportunity to go back home to the states for Thanksgiving but I decided to indulge myself thinking everything would just be fine.

WRONG!
During the Thanksgiving holidays Mexico experienced a bloodbath.  Dead bodies burned galore in Sinaloa to the point that the governor of that state sent his kids off to another country, for security sake.  Then more than 26-dead Zetas in Guadalajara just four block from the Guadalajara Expo Plaza. 

There were other killings through out the country.

If Thanksgiving Day were celebrated in Mexico few would have much to be thankful.

I'm back at my desk and ready to write.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario